Saturday, November 14, 2009

My Future

So I have decided to change my major. I am going to be a Paramedic. I am so excited. It will defiantly be hard and a lot of work, but I am ready. I officially changed my major on Friday to Emergency Services Administration.

I bought 26 baby chickens from Iowa. I sold all of them except the 5 we kept. They are fun little pets and also quite useful. They are bigger now, but still get picked on by my bigger chickens. It was a fun little project while being at home. I was planning on actually making money, but I broke close to even. At least I learned what to do and what not to do.

This is Flo. She is the best chicken ever. She is very friendly and has taken the task of watching my baby chickens. At first she didn't like them and would ignore them, but now she wont let them leave her sight. It's kind of cute.


No comments: